1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

which logo???

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Robertsonslawnsinc, Jan 12, 2009.

1. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I like the original the others are way to busy for me. I always thought the easier it is to read the better. Plus its nice.
  2. CoupesCuts

CoupesCuts LawnSite Member

E or F, the two bottom ones. The others are way too hard to read, especially from 50ft.
  3. uniquechev

uniquechev LawnSite Member

I like the "B" one ... the others are too busy looking ... you dont want too busy but you want something that is going to stand out the most !
  4. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

i like the 3 circular ones at the bottom, depends on truck color.
  5. B Nick

B Nick LawnSite Member

I like D, its crisp, simple and easy to read
  6. prolawn2123

prolawn2123 LawnSite Member

the original one for sure
  7. CF1128

CF1128 LawnSite Member

I also like "D", your original is great looking and if people already know you, and you are trying to build your reputation, "D" will just continue a great thing, if your business is strong and people are calling you, build on what got you there. Just my opinion.
  8. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I'd do "D" with the word landscaping added because some people don't put lawns and landscaping together automatically when they see something. Would help to pick up the landscaping customers better
  9. Robertsonslawnsinc

Robertsonslawnsinc LawnSite Member

should of said this earlyer
    the original is not what we have now, the original is what the disigner came up with first and it was my first pick .. after we make up our minds I will post pictures of the trucks and trailers

keep it comin
  10. CF1128

CF1128 LawnSite Member

In that case I really like the original, or "D" is my #2
    The original is classic, however... With a logo like that, you best not be driving a 1993 dump with rust and blown U joints.
    I think the artist did great work, it will look great on a card, a web page and your billing letterhead.