1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which logo???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by **JW'S LAWNCARE**, Mar 9, 2005.

Poll closed Mar 16, 2005.
  1. 100

2. 200

3. 300

4. 400

1. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

**JW'S LAWNCARE** LawnSite Member
    from Akron

Which logo do you llike???

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

you should have "none" as an option, which could be why 16 people have viewed this with only 2 votes. 300 would be my choice if those were the only options. i like the sage green color, but that's about it, but i do think it's close to something i'd vote for :).

the leaves used on one of them looks like they were an afterthought that don't fit.

the chromed effect for the oval could prove tough depending on print jobs (especially for flat color printing - spot process). i'd wager it would look pretty good if you dropped the chrome and had the inner oval be white. it would compliment the text and add a bit of pop to the black oval and sage fill color.

if you lose the curved underlines, increased your font sizes, and reigned in the text background shadow (drop shadow) i think that would also help. i think the offset is a bit much.

or did you just want me to vote...
  3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I like 300, but aren't pot leaves green, not red? :confused: