Which machine???????

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by FIRE, Jul 19, 2011.

1. FIRE

FIRE LawnSite Member

Hi everyone need some help was looking to get some type of stand on mower and everyone is telling me to get a Wright. Right now i have a Hustler Mini Z which is a great mower and also a Scag 48 belt drive to go where the rider can't go I want to get away from a belt drive mower and go to a hydro, the question is can a stand on mower go where a walkbehind can go or do i just get a plain hydro walkbehind? I spoke to my local dealer and he suggested going with a Wright sport Rh which is a demo for 6,400 with the seat or a new sport Rh no seat for 6,500 both 48's I do not know much about these mowers like quality of cut,ease of maintenance etc.etc.How does it compare to scags cut and quality.Any input would be helpful.
    Thanks John

2. onlythebest

onlythebest LawnSite Senior Member

if you are talking about the sentars which i am asuming you are, why would he sell you a mower with no seat that defeats the purpose of buying the sentar over the stander does it not... please clarify if i am misunderstanding something

3. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

Fire,

Sounds like dealer is talking about the Stander RH and the Sport RH (new name for the Sentar Sport). Very similar machines, the Sport has a seat and a slightly lower upright. Does this sound right?

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

4. FIRE

FIRE LawnSite Member

The model # is WSES48 this is what he told me also they are both leftovers.The demo has the seat the new one does not.

5. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

Fire,

The WSES is the Sentar Sport, it is the sit down version of the new model they have ,the new one would be a WSR or Stander RH. They are the same mower its just whether you want to sit or stand. "onlythebest" is refering to the WSE or full size Sentar which was a sit down model that you could also stand up on if necessary, but it never had a stand on only version.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

6. FIRE

FIRE LawnSite Member

Thanks for the quick reply.How are these models on hills,and how is there quality of cut,and reliability is it better than a conventional walk behind.