Which Quick 36 model???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jdlawn, Apr 2, 2007.

1. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

I have a billy goat 33" fm and i need a new mower for a commersial job i now have. I have read a lot on this site about how great the Quick 36 from Better is and i was wondering which Quick 36 model would suit me best. Or the pros and cons of a specific model. Any kind of info would be great.

2. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

1) Samurai - 36" or 44".

or

2) SuperDuty 36".

36" is a great "universal" size (get me through the gate) mower - if you don't have one, get one.

3. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

get the samurai

4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Samurai! Dont look back! ORDER IT! You wont regret it at all.

5. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I just ordered a quick 44 samurai today! Cant wait to get it. They are offering free freight until April 15th!

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Get The SAM .....Best mower they have in 36 or 44 inch . They have great products ....Do a search on here for quick 36 and look at all the feed back.....buy what you like , but take it from a few on here who use it daily and deal with the company on a regular basis.....THERE ARE NONE BETTER !!! IMHO Good Luck.

7. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have the fox and while it has performed flawlessly I would opt for the samurai simply for the Kawasaki engine. The cut on these machines and the construction is a hell of allot better than that billy goat.

-TAZ

8. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

So is the Super Duty not much better than the Fox? Or is the Samurai just 10 times better than either of them?

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

The SAM and KAW engine are a great combo.....The make even the rougest yard look like carpet !! The couple extra bucks you spend will be well worth it

10. jdlawn

jdlawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

do you think the Quick 44 Samurai would be a good choice too? and would the 44 be a bad combo with a 33"?