Which ride on spreader/sprayer?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by inzane, Aug 8, 2014.

1. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

there she is! i just got it home, test ran it on my small yard, spraying water.. it was easy to get through the 4 ft. gate. i do not believe its gonna be very hard to get the hang of. probably will be putting it to work when my next rounds start back up in a few weeks!

thanks for all the input as well!

int1.jpg

int2.jpg

2. ETM

ETM LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Congrats
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

X2
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Loose the hopper cover when you driving down the road or it will blow off. I need to post some pics of our rigs. Yours looks great.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. inzane

i see you guys around sometimes off cedar crest rd. in dallas, nice trucks.

6. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Did they start placing the oil drain hose in a better spot? I emailed the factory a pic of where we placed ours and suggested they choose a more serviceable spot. Congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Inzane,
    What made you choose the intermediate over the junior 36?

8. inzane

i figured the wider machine with bigger tires would be better on hills. it can still fit through a 4 ft gate anyways, more fertilizer capacity. the one they had at JDL had the foam marker kit installed (which has been nice). It was only 400 more. I think its a good size for what i'm doing.

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

You'll be able to do some monster properties with that! Thumbs Up

Great thing is, it'll make the 5-15,000 ft sq lawns easier to do as well. Your new productivity is about to amaze you.

We have a Standard Jr.(42"W) fitted with the Intermediate Hopper and we also have a Jr.36. Love them both...

You may wonder about the others out there but I can promise you, you'll never regret the purchase you just made.

Congratulations

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Ted, what do you think about a Jr36 working on 5-10k sq ft lawns? Reasonably doable?