which ride on would you but for your first one..?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by georgialawn88, Mar 30, 2013.

1. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

i believe im going to buy my first ride on next year. spray and spread. which is your favorite and why? im leaning toward permagreen. opinions please

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I'm going to go with a Ground Logic because I'm too cheap to buy a zspray lol. Plus I like the spray bar option. Lot better coverage than just a single nozzle.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. doug1980

doug1980 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't own one but have been researching for several years. I still can't decide, they each have pro's and con's. The Z-Sprays are a bit bulky and don't seem to handle slopes as good as the Permagreen or Ground Logic so I'm leaning towards those. Guess I'll just be dragging a hose and pushing a spreader until I decide.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I think it all depends on what your needs are such a lawn sizes, obstacles, slopes, hills, ect.......

5. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

We gotta zmax, permagreen and an HPS. All are good. Zmax is overkill though. We do a minimum of 400k a day with it. We have demoed a t3000 and it was good too.

I have the guys number if you want to demo the T. Let me know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

i would test drive them all if you can and then look at your needs then make that choice... i have a z jr but if i wanted to spend less money i think i would go with a GL....