Which shirt color

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by mowerdude777, Jul 2, 2009.

?

What is best

1. White

12.6%
  2. Gray

35.3%
  3. Dark Green

22.0%
  4. Navy Blue

7.6%
  5. Other, please tell

26.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Bump Bump Bump

2. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

saftey yellow/green

i never really cared for it a heck of alot, i alwasy kinda thought the grey shirt/greens pants looked really nice. but a few years ago i was sitting accross the street at a bank. watchin a friend adn compeditors LARGE crew/s working and installign mulch on a commercial site. from over 1000 feet away i could count each and every person on the site. 32 people tha was including the 5 guys in teh trucks driving. thats when it hit me, not only was this a good safe color that can be seen, but from a customers stand point its alot easier to see that there are people on your site working and getting things done. if they didnt have that color shirt, they would have just blended in to everyone else on the property. little notice would have been paid attention to the company name on the shirt. but with a visible odd color like this, it is almost over welming the amount of workers that are preforming tasks on your propertys, which makes them feel like they are getting a good value for the money

3. SOSman

SOSman LawnSite Member

Safety green for my crew.

4. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 LawnSite Senior Member

A light colored company shirt I have white and a light grey with tan carhartts. We are classified as a desert region. Summers here can get to be up to 110F. With a dark shirt, I'd have to be adjusting sprinkler heads all day long! :laugh::laugh:

Mick

5. Matt Hermann

Matt Hermann LawnSite Member

orange, to stand out

6. AlyKat Prop

AlyKat Prop LawnSite Member

My Crew and myself were a black polo shirt. I also have a green one that I will wear.

7. hamiltonlawncare

hamiltonlawncare LawnSite Member

safety green T's with royal blue lettering for jobs and royal blue T's with safety green lettering for estimates, ect... seems everyone has the safety grren, but as the name implies SAFE and as earlier stated guys on property in safety green get you noticed and home owner/business owner know why you're there

8. 417lawncare

417lawncare LawnSite Member

I went with safety orange for my company Tshirts, but I am ocd on uniformity and i ride scag so everything ties together. Stihl blowers and trimmers too.

9. Lawn Expert Lawn Care

Lawn Expert Lawn Care LawnSite Member

light grey & light blue

10. dig419

dig419 LawnSite Member
    from maine

orange / with green message