1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which shirt color

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by mowerdude777, Jul 2, 2009.

What is best

1. White

2. Gray

3. Dark Green

4. Navy Blue

5. Other, please tell

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Getting my new ash gray shirts next week. Like the gray and tan color shirts.
  2. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics LawnSite Member

You guys should see the quality of my shirts that I make. I do smaller runs in house using a high performance Thermoflex plus vinyl. It is very thin and lasts super long. I'll put it against screen print feel and durability any day.
  3. Lawn Shark prop mgmt LLC

Lawn Shark prop mgmt LLC LawnSite Member

I agree....best choice
  4. BMFGC

BMFGC LawnSite Member

Until last year we wore Kelley Green shirts for the past 20 years. In our market too many of our competitors were wearing the same color so we switched to Safety Green. The first day we switched we had multiple calls from people saying they noticed us because of our shirts.
    Just last week we were doing a commercial landscape job in a heavily congested area and a lady noticed us by our shirts. She crossed 3 lanes of traffic while heading the opposite direction just to talk to us. We got her landscape job too and all because we stood out in our shirts. They are not only bright but the brand we wear is very thin to help you stay cool. Hope this helps.
  5. gogreenmaureen

gogreenmaureen LawnSite Member

I bought 7 long sleeve shirts with print on front and back and 4 hats for $200.00. Price is with shipping.
  6. BeSeenGraphics

Sounds about right. How many color? I just made some for a customer for less than that.
  7. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

A local shop does printing, I got my for $8/shirt. Included a left breast logo, large logo on back, and my number printed nice and large under my rear logo.

They are grey Gildens, great shirts, its not liked that ironed on crap either, they dyed my logo into my shirt(i dont know what its called, but it lasts longer).

Very slick shirts, i must admit.

A friend of mine in the business has Red Shirts with Yellow Writing on it and Yellow Shirts with Red writings, they are sharp looking.
  8. BeSeenGraphics

Nice. How many did you buy?
  9. bulldogg

bulldogg LawnSite Member

well i have to get my t-shirts in black because i sweat like crazy and if i use another color shirt you can see this huge sweat ring and i think that it looks terrible.
  10. EagleGrounds

EagleGrounds LawnSite Senior Member

I got 8 and I'm getting 8 saftey greens or oranges in the spring from them.
    Posted via Mobile Device