Which software gives biggest bang for the buck?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Howie's Lawn Care, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Which software do you guys recommend for around 40-50 mowing accounts plus a few fertilizer apps and spring/fall clean-ups. Which programs out there will make managing these accounts and printing invoices as easy and professional looking as possible?

2. Professional Lawn Care

Professional Lawn Care LawnSite Member

It's probably one of the more expensive but I like Quickbooks online. It costs $20/month but I like it because you can access it anywhere you have internet hookup. It has tutorials to show you everything and it looks very professional. You can give estimates and it has a place where they can sign to accept. I've looked at quite a few and this is the best - but expensive.

3. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

GOPHER is great, will do everything you want .

4. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

I just got finished with my Free 30 day trial from Gopher. I will be purchasing it on Monday. It will do everything that you need, and the main thing that sold me on the product was the Fast and personal support I received when I needed it.

5. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a pretty long post regarding software but it seems that it vanished. Hmmmn, perhaps someone does not want to hear thr truth about softwares.

6. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

7. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats the one Lead! How have you been?

8. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Busy. It's hotter than usual here in Indiana and I have been a real whiner about it. LOL Still it's nice to be busy. Keeps me out of trouble. :) Thanks for asking how about you.

9. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

im using "my invoices and estimates" for now, 25 bucks and office max, very pro lookin invoices, you can add your logo, and good monthly and total earning reports... :waving:

10. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'll check into that. It sounds like a really good price. I'll look for it online because I don't live close to an Office Max. Staples may have it though.