1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

which software is the best

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by griffin_73, Jan 28, 2008.

1. griffin_73

griffin_73 LawnSite Member

ok guys i no you gonna say do a search on this, and i did but must of the threads were older, and didnt no if there was anything new out there. I used groundskeeper pro last year not a big fan, luckily i only had a few big costumers last year so i didnt spend the 300 bucks on it. So ive looked into lawnpro and gopher this year not sure. What do you guys think of these and is there any others out there. basicly in your opinions what program has the best bang for its buck. Thanks in Advance for your thoughts and opinions

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I use quickbooks and I love it.
  3. griffin_73

i was told that quickbooks is a real plan in the butt to use.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I use groundskeeper lite and it works good for me.
  5. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

It depends your needs. I dont need scheduling. I use quickbooks simple start which is a free download on their site.
  6. griffin_73

thanks for the replys so far keep them coming
  7. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

lawnpro for me works great I have 2.27 version not impressed with the 3.02 version
  8. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

We use clip. very expensive and you have to update the customer support every year. I have over 2 grand in it and im still not up to snuff on some of the new stuff. I bought this 6 years maybe 8 years ago. We are switching this year as well. Dont use clip thats all ihave for ya.
  9. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

try the free trial of groundskeeper. I have tried all the free trials of all of them and this one seems the easiest to use and understand. I also contacted groundskeeper and they will be accepting credit cards on it in about 3 months. It will be alot like quick books but totally designed for the lawn care field. I will be purchasing it for this season.