1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which Tax Forms?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by RollTide11, May 14, 2008.

1. RollTide11

RollTide11 LawnSite Member

Which tax forms do I need to be filing and paying each quater and/or yearly?
  2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

an accountant would be a huge help. He will set-up and explain EVERYTHING to you. Give a few a call and see how much they will charge to sit down with you and give you a hand setting everything up.
  3. capetan

capetan LawnSite Member

irs.gov is a good starting point, and talking to an accountant will help to
  4. RollTide11

RollTide11 LawnSite Member

does anyone actually know the Form #'s I'm tring to stay away from an Accountant?
  5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

IRS.GOV start reading... I would go and get a good accountant. He will be able to do everything for you, and do it right! He will also be able to get you write-offs you never thought of. Its worth every dollar to get yourself a good accountant...JMO
  6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Why? A good accountant is the best friend you can have to know the tax regulations and how to save you money with the appropriate deductions. He/she will know best how to establish the estimated payment so you aren't saddled with penalties and interest because of improper payments. Also, they print out the forms (vouchers) required to submit your payments.
  7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

A good accountant will more then pay for himself. Dont waste dollars to save pennies.