which would you like to B1*ch slap?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1grnlwn, Jul 7, 2004.

Which would you rather slap?

1. Driver who pulls in front of the convient store and parks(no space) blocking you in.

22 vote(s)
  2. Driver who gets so close to the trailer you can't see them.

18 vote(s)
  1. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

This should be fun.
  2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't say... I choose BOTH.
  3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i don't care if they're too close behind me, my steel trailer will survive a lot more than their plastic bumper.

the thing that pisses me off the most is the idiot magnet i pull around a couple times a week, aka the trailer. whenever i'm loaded it seems like people cut in front of me more. I've had some very close calls, none of them my fault, just people decide they don't want to be stuck behind me.
  4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The one I hate the most is the idiot who pulls right up to the gate when it's down and I have the mower off the trailer cutting grass with it. You come back to the trailer and you have to move it before you can put the mower back on.
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner. This is the exact thing I was thinking of. These people shouldn't have the right to breed, and I question the right to live.
  6. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We do several gas stations where we park on the same side of the parking lot ( the non-busy side)where the phone, air, vacuum, and water are all located.On most of these lots, we are in and out in 14-18 minutes, but in that time, people will park right up to the gate to use the phone instead of parking two spaces away and walking over. This one lady would not move so we could load up( we were also blocked in the front), so we fired up both backpacks after a few minutes , and just stood close to her car to give her a hint. In this day and age, most people who are still using payphones are using them for the wrong reasons, if you catch my drift.
  7. dobehap

dobehap LawnSite Senior Member

Use an orange cone.
  8. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Tried that. One guy just ran the cone over.
  9. amw

amw LawnSite Senior Member

Get bigger cones & put a metal rod thru the hole on the top and put an ornge flag on the top... this will usualy stop them, as long as they like their car.

10. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes use a cone it can save lives. Ask odin he knows.