1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which ZTR brand do you use?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by blakerugg, Jun 28, 2009.

Which ZTR brand do you use?

1. eXmark

149 vote(s)
  2. Wright

22 vote(s)
  3. Hustler

66 vote(s)
  4. Scag

103 vote(s)
  5. Cub Cadet

18 vote(s)
  1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We use a 60" Exmark Lazer Z, and would buy another one, but have been looking at standers, we will probably go with Wright or Toro.
  2. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

JD here.

stupid minimum word requirement filler.
  3. vanncann

vanncann LawnSite Senior Member

60" Exmark for me, love but can't find a good dealer. Might try a Kubota next just because of the great service I get at the dealer.
  4. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be using Deere soon.
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Bobcat ZTR's for me as well! I also run Exmark wb's.
  6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I use a deere 717 and exmark lazer z hp. I really like both but would not buy either new. The new deere's have had their share of problems and the exmark dealer is a first class SOB azz!

I will probably replace them with the snapper pro because they are good mowers and the dealer is one of the few good ones in my area.
  7. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wright Stander........
  8. fastbs

fastbs LawnSite Member

bobcat procat
  9. mowzilla

mowzilla LawnSite Member

i have used toro, exmark, john deere and i will be buying a g3 toro next.. i use a 25hp/60 lazer z each day and love it as much as i hate it.

maybe bobcat..

p.s. there is a dealer in dallas,ga called lost mountain outdoor power.. simply the best dealer ever! exmark/toro/bobcat/husqvarna/shindaiwa/echo/little wonder
  10. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

We are very happy with our Exmark Advantage 60" w/28 hp Kaw. 3rd season with it and it still cuts great. However, we have decided that if we had it to do over we would have saved the 2 to 3 thousand and purchased another 60" TT instead. It is more usefull and safe on the hilly terrain in Northeast TN. The productivity gained by having a rider vs a wb takes a long time to make up the diff. in purchase price. Unless you have very large properties to mow I would say go with a 60" TT.