Which ZTR brand do you use?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by blakerugg, Jun 28, 2009.

?

Which ZTR brand do you use?

1. eXmark

149 vote(s)
    41.6%
  2. Wright

22 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Hustler

66 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. Scag

103 vote(s)
    28.8%
  5. Cub Cadet

18 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. asps4u

asps4u LawnSite Member

61" Bunton ZTR, bought it used for a steal (at least I think so) and love it so far!

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

New dixie chopper classic 60" and a bob-cat 52". I will hopefully be replacing the bob-cat in the next year or two with a john deere quik trak 48".

I like the dixie and the dealer is great. The bob-cat is a good machine but the dealer is horrible, I refuse to do business with them anymore. And the deere dealer is awesome and has bent over backwards for to help me make my decision on the quik trak.

3. SLMGT

SLMGT LawnSite Member

As for now, I'm very satisfied with Hustler mowers.

4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

We run Exmark and Wright. Would like to add Lastec.

5. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Ferris is not on the list

6. snowman55

snowman55 LawnSite Member
    from middle

what no gravely? we demoeed everything 2 years ago 1 week per machine (sved me from buying one for a whole season) and the gravely was by far the best machine.we now have 6 gravely260s 1 has 1800 hrs on it and it runs like new cuts great and little maintenance. 1 grease zert.

7. LewisLawn

LewisLawn LawnSite Senior Member

i run john deere for special jobs toro and mtd for most other jobs

8. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

I will run my tank for a lot longer but when it is time to buy again I would buy another.:clapping:

9. avnorm

avnorm LawnSite Member

Gravely for 3 years; no problems; cuts great; mulching set up; no reason to spend more

10. gogreenmaureen

gogreenmaureen LawnSite Member

My one Wright Stander has 1484hrs on deck. Motor was changed about 2yrs ago from the 15hp to 17hp when the motor went and still going strong. The deck is shot and welded all over. Too much hopping curbs. And the piece that covers the blades has also been welded. The middle of the deck just colapsed. But I have to say it cut like a champ till the day it retired. Keeping for parts. The other one is a 15hp also 36". You forgot Great Dane. I have a 52".