1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Which ZTR brand do you use?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by blakerugg, Jun 28, 2009.

Which ZTR brand do you use?

1. eXmark

149 vote(s)
  2. Wright

22 vote(s)
  3. Hustler

66 vote(s)
  4. Scag

103 vote(s)
  5. Cub Cadet

18 vote(s)
  1. Hoffman Lawn Care

Hoffman Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Me too. I have 4 and they are great. Especially the Super Z.
  2. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

You forgot Husqvarna. It's the only brand of mower I've ever had. Loyal customer for life. I use their trimmers, blowers, saws, etc. as well.

Ther might be better brands out there. However I am very pleased with the performance of my equipment and the service from the dealer.
  3. A_Patriot_Lawn_Care

A_Patriot_Lawn_Care LawnSite Member

I am fairly new to the business, but my first ZTR is a JOHN DEERE 42" and are happy
    so far.
  4. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

scag! nothing better! ill buy more scags. no doubt
  5. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

of 60'': scag, Exmarks25m28hp, Grasshopper(front)watercool 21cc pumps, toro diesel, hustlers
    Scag 1997/1998 - was worst mower ever - handling not that good and been in the shop more then on the field
    toro diesel - ok, some small annoying hydraulic problems, exmark most tuff built, hustlers (superz) fast, sweet and falling apart : )))) - dem lambo (love/hate)
    would recommend : exmark (4 everybody) & hustler (4 yourself)
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  6. pullinfor17

pullinfor17 LawnSite Member

Grasshopper diesel midmounts. Great hydros, plenty of power, BEAUTIFUL cut. Toro and Bobcat walkbehinds. Toro push mowers
  7. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

People always forget about Grasshopper!
  8. 4b landscape

4b landscape LawnSite Member

John deere and Walker mowers.....not a walk behind but a Walker...best cut by far
  9. I mow in est

I mow in est LawnSite Member

YOU FORGOT ONE REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY GOOOD BRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FERRIS look at them, i got a ferris IS 2000, with striping kit, 60" 26HP LC Kawasaki v twin, this thing is a hoss....

they got a Independent suspension system on it. so at full speed i hit pot hole and stuff and you dont feel it, plus they have a 2 year ulimted hour warranty, they REPLACE ANYTHING WITHIN 2 YEARS OF PURCHASE DATE NO MADDER THE AMOUNT OF HOURS.
  10. olcllc

olcllc LawnSite Member

Everride and Dixon for me. Two 2560 Warriors and a Kodiak 52".