Which ZTR for under $10K for 4 Acre Homeowner

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Olympus, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Olympus

Olympus LawnSite Member

I think the 72" diesel also has a striping kit on it. It has long black rollers behind the deck and I didn't notice those on other mowers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Normally warranty doesn't transfer, but with very low hours I have gotten all of them transferred. Dealer will have to call Hustler warranty and get them to transfer for them just have them explain the situation and they can label it a demo and score you full warranty. They don't have to as a manufacturer, but in all the cases I have had they have with the other companies I do biz with. Never had to with Hustler, but if gravely bad boy, and grasshopper will do it for me I am sure they will too...

3. Olympus

Olympus LawnSite Member

I'd feel a lot better about the diesel ifi could get some warranty. The thing still looks brand new,just has some paint worn off the trimming side of the deck.

I still plan on demoing the mowers before I make my decision. But based off the initial pricing, what would be other people's choices? Used 72" Hustler diesel with 100 hours for $10K, Super Z demo with 850v Kawasaki and 6 hours and full warranty for $9000, or new Bad Boy Outlaw XP for $8600?

Keep in mind I'm mowing only my own property about 4 acres mowable.
    Posted via Mobile Device