Which ztr?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lil'MowinMan93, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Lil'MowinMan93

Lil'MowinMan93 LawnSite Member

I need a 34 or 36 preferably rider. I need small ones cuz i need to get into gated areas or small backyards. I'm almost dead set on the Encore z34 which my dealer quoted me at 3899. Sounds good but what else should i consider?

2. lawnservjoe

lawnservjoe LawnSite Member

If your not going to beat your mower look at ariens zoom 1634

3. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

How about the 34" fusion! The z34 is a discontinued unit!

4. Lil'MowinMan93

Im not going the ariens way cuz i need commercial duty. The z34 is discontinued but there are still some left. I like the fuzion 34 but it's homewnerish and it has no armrests. My dealer's supplier has one sitting in a crate and his distributer office.

5. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

The fusion has the same deck same driveline same engine! And at least h ere they come with armrests! The only real diffrence is they sit lower to the ground!

6. Lil'MowinMan93

They don't come with armrests anywhere. The frame is way cheesier and the deck lift is so flimsy.

7. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Bad Boy ZT
    Better engines, better transaxles, stronger built.

8. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Last time I looked bad boy used the same transaxles and engine. Betterbuilt? debateble! but certainly not as good of a cut atleast the ones I have seen and used. By the way the fusion mowers here have armrests on them! and the frame on the fusion is a copy of hustler.

9. Lil'MowinMan93

oh well then u got diff ones then us. we don't have the ones with armrests. yea i've heard the same bout badboy's. how about the hustler 36?

10. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Have you looked at the Exmark phazer or a Toro sub-compact ztr?