White Gardens

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by White Gardens, Apr 28, 2009.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Stihl Guy and anyone else with the positive remarks,Thumbs Up

It's been one of those years where I wonder what the heck I'm doing. Having some positive reinforcement helps to keep me looking forward instead of quitting all together.

Lots of competition around here, hopefully I'll be able to get a better foothold in the biz next year.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. skidster32

skidster32 LawnSite Member

the pictures with the fountain, thats on hanson drive in normal right? i do tree work with the town of normal and we were working in that area today and i saw your sign. nice work man.

3. White Gardens

Hey, nice to see the local appreciation.Thumbs Up. Were you one of the guys driving the truck with the clam/claw picking up brush piles ???

I'm eventually going to do the rest of the landscaping around the house by the end of next summer.

4. skidster32

no those guys work out of public works, i work out of park maintenance, i ride around in the big silver and black tree truck. i dunno if u have ever seen it riding around.

5. White Gardens

Can't say that It stuck out in my mind if I ever seen it. I'm sure I have though.

I'm doing a booth out at Danvers Days this weekend. You are more than welcome to swing by if you want to. They have some decent music at night so it might be interesting.

Right now I'm getting my photos and poster-board together for the display.

Yes, I will be in the cheesy small town parade. :hammerhead: But it's good to do things in the community I live in.

6. skidster32

i thought about going out that way this weekend i work with a guys that lives in danvers. but if i dont keep up the good work. by the way my names rich.

7. White Gardens

Thanks Rich, hope to see you there.

8. White Gardens

Here's the booth, I'm here right now, live on location.

I'm trying one pic first before I can figure to re-size on this laptop.

Danvers.jpg

Danvers.jpg

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice shady spot, good choice!

10. White Gardens

Yes it is. Shade all day and some large Ash trees next to me.

Here's a couple more pics, luckily I'm right next to the sidewalk, right across the street from the fire station where they have the dinners every night.

I'll be able to grab the attention of the people who just come up and eat, but not necessarily stick around for the carnival.

Good news, picked up one small job that will pay for the booth and pics. :clapping:

sidewalk.jpg

firestation.jpg

sidewalk.jpg

firestation.jpg