White Gardens

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by White Gardens, Apr 28, 2009.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

More photos

Mulch10f.jpg

Mulch10g.jpg

mulch10h.jpg

Mulch10i.jpg

mulch10j.jpg

Mulch10f.jpg

Mulch10g.jpg

mulch10h.jpg

Mulch10i.jpg

mulch10j.jpg

2. White Gardens

More Photos

mulch10k.jpg

mulch10l.jpg

Mulch10m.jpg

Mulch10n.jpg

Mulch10o.jpg

mulch10k.jpg

mulch10l.jpg

Mulch10m.jpg

Mulch10n.jpg

Mulch10o.jpg

3. White Gardens

Final Photo

Mulch10p.jpg

Mulch10p.jpg

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

great work man, i am finally getting into more of these installs and upgrades, but on a smaller scale. i have a few perreinnial beds i have done this year, and last that are doing pretty well now. one i did on a commerical property is now almost a bit too much. i may do some thinning for the first time in 5 years. i have maintained it the whole time, but it is very mature now. i did some cutting back on flowers and shrubs this week there.

5. White Gardens

I can't take all the credit for the plantings at this property. Many things were there when I started, but I added the sidewalk, and a few more beds around the house and other random places on the property. The HO is wanting one of hitching ledges done this year and we'll see how it goes.

She keeps telling me how great the place looks now. I told her the same, I can't take all the credit for previous work, but she insists I've taken it to a whole new level.

All in all it's a great place to work, and I wish everyone could be so lucky to have a client like this.

Funny you mentioned thinning. Before I left I realized that might be on the list of things to do there next spring as many of the perennials are starting to spread and over fill the beds.

Thanks for the compliment by the way. Thumbs Up

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

As again,u do really nice work.

7. White Gardens

Thanks, I'm super anal about what I do, so I'm glad I'm getting good results.

8. bobcat48

No problem, Thats good it pays off,i can tell,keep it up:usflag:.

9. White Gardens

So on Saturdays I mow three yards. One older couple and one for Project evergreen, green care for troops.

The third yard is my in-laws house. I use his mower and mow every week in return for storing my machine and any other miscellaneous crap at his house. I had just got started mowing when all the sudden the mower died. I proceeded to try to re-start it, and WOOF!!!!. I felt the rush of air from the fuel igniting and instantly got off the mower. From what I saw initially the fuel hose came off the carburetor and spewed fuel all over the exhaust.

Needles to say it was a fire-ball instantly and there was nothing to do but call the fire-department. We dumped an extinguisher on it to no avail.

Luckily it just barely singed the hair on the back of my head. Could have been way worse.

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

mower3.jpg

mower1.jpg

mower2.jpg

mower3.jpg

10. bobcat48

Hope your ok.