White Gardens

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by White Gardens, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That looks really good, you do nice landscape work.

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah u can say that again,im mowin today,when i was out yesterday it was bad and today same thing.yeah next week the heat i think will be gone,well lets hpe.sounds good:usflag:.

3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Wall Drainage and back-fill installed right before it started to rain. I still have a couple of wheel-barrows of fill to put in the corner, but my main concern was to make sure that any dirt behind the wall didn't erode into my back-fill void over night.

Hopefully I'll have the caps done today, and I might go over there tomorrow to build the new fence panel and gate. All that will be left is a bit of scaping and the path. That should go fairly quick.

during12a.jpg

during13a.jpg

during14a.jpg

during15a.jpg

during12a.jpg

during13a.jpg

during14a.jpg

during15a.jpg

4. White Gardens

More wall photos. I might go over there today and get the back fill finished and get the section of fence and gate rebuilt. Where the wall ends, I'm going to take caps and set them in mortar to finish off the run up to to the driveway.

during16a.jpg

during17a.jpg

during18a.jpg

during16a.jpg

during17a.jpg

during18a.jpg

5. bobcat48

Very nice,you always do nice work,very nice i like it.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Work looks great as it always does. Keep it up Nick!

7. White Gardens

Thanks Guys, Thumbs Up . I'm extremely anal about my work, so I'm glad to know that the quality shows.

I went ahead and worked today to try and get the back gate closed off before the local code enforcers threw a fit. The gate needs to be in place because of the pool, and is supposed to be replaced every night after the workday. I had it open for 3 days getting the wall done. I had been replacing it with the old panels, but they were starting to fall apart.

I might not get the job completely done this week. I have Danvers Days coming up this weekend and I need to get my booth stuff together. That and I need to get 4 other bush jobs and other maintenance done this week. The current project is for the mother-in-law, so she knows I need to get other stuff done and actually brought it up before I mentioned it to her.

Regardless, the rest should be fairly easy. The rest of the backyard between the wall and pool is getting rocked, and the path should go quickly as it will be just tightly places flagstone with pea-gravel in the joints.

Congrats Bill on the baby! Hope you get some sleep at some point. At least you didn't have twins like my neighbor did. :dizzy:

during19a.jpg

during20a.jpg

during21a.jpg

during19a.jpg

during20a.jpg

during21a.jpg

8. bobcat48

Yeah that is good,yeah u can say that again,the quality u do is excellent.

9. White Gardens

10. bobcat48

Nice,looks like a fun event.