White Gardens

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by White Gardens, Apr 28, 2009.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Ha!, I've had that thing for like 6-7 years. Can't believe it"s still around. I figured I'd have crushed it by now or something.

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah haha..ok same amount too..idk even know what brand it is..my dad bought it..i asked him what the brand was didnt know..all he said it is a contractor grade one idk if it is dont use it alot..looks like it is.

3. White Gardens

Project finished yesterday. Pictures tonight. I'm going to head over later to pick up what's left of my crap and shoot pics.

4. White Gardens

Project done. All my crap is gone.

We decided to use mulch instead of rock in the upper bed along the house as we agreed that it would like way too flat and hard with all the rock and wall blending together.

I'd say the mulch looks great.

I'll take better pics when I can. I need a really good cloudy day and a couple of rain showers to wash the rock down good.

As I left, the last thing I did was take the mini and the forks and "fork" the yard to lift the sod and my compaction. Worked well. Ended up punching about three dozen holes in the yard.

during37a.jpg

during38a.jpg

during39a.jpg

during40a.jpg

during41a.jpg

during37a.jpg

during38a.jpg

during39a.jpg

during40a.jpg

during41a.jpg

5. bobcat48

Man looks real good..turned out real nice.

6. White Gardens

Thanks Bobcat, Thumbs Up

7. mshane

mshane LawnSite Member

Very elegant house indeed, it could have been more pretty to look at if the surroundings of it are cleaned up well. It is where the professionals in landscaping come in to the rescue.

landscaping

8. White Gardens

Ya, not too bad of a place. It sits in a middle-class neighborhood close to an elementary school, so the HO will get something back in property value from the job.

The side with the gate was just a no-mans land on the property. You couldn't really get to the back very well and the slope went to the property line.

The only thing left to really do there next year is to clean up the front of the house and get it looking completely done. It's all getting done in phases. This was the biggest one.

This is also the house I did the small water feature last year. I ended up throwing my extra mulch in the bed around it to clean it up.

This photo came from page 11 in this thread.

[​IMG]

9. White Gardens

Been doing a bunch of random stuff lately.

This is the current project. Just a simple natural stone wall, mortared, next to a driveway.

hole1.jpg

hole2.jpg

hole3.jpg

hole1.jpg

hole2.jpg

hole3.jpg

10. bobcat48

Looks great.nice job again white gardens.