White trucks....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Danielslawnservice, May 18, 2008.

1. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

why do all of u get white trucks??? the show dirt soo much easier..... im going to defenetly get a blue truck. We are wanting to be pros here. Why get a truck that you will have to clean every 3 days cause it looks like CRAP?!?!?!?!?!?!

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Easy to resell once you have run it through it's useful life.

3. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

aw, try that one again, white is probally one of the easiest colours to keep clean, try pulling into you landsape supplier with a gravel road with your blue truck, it wount be blue when u leave..... white dosent show dust hardly, but it does show mud

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

easy to buy, easy to letter , easy to sell

5. backhoe1

backhoe1 LawnSite Member

I agree with the rest of the responses. It is way easier to find another white truck to match the rest of your fleet than any other color. Once you have more than one you're thinking may change!

6. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't have a choice with my f-550! I found it and it happened to be white.

I agree with TripleL.... basic road grime and that dirty "film" doe snow up on it very well. If you washed half of it, maybe you'd notice.

7. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

get your blue truck. after the first rain storm your gonna be pissed because of how much road crud is on it. white is way easier to keep looking good, black being the hardest

8. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

White also dosnt show the scratchs and dings and dents as much as other colors.

9. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

White doesn't show imperfections like a dark color. It also can be dirty as heck from road grime, dust, etc. but from a few feet away still look clean. People always comment on how clean my truck is when in my mind its ready for a wash.

10. wanna try again.