White Wire (12/2)

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, May 21, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Does anyone know of a source of LV Lighting Cable in WHITE?

I know there is a lot of variety of 18/2 and 16/2 lamp cord in white, but I would like to to find some 12/2 cable suitable for outdoor use (with UV inhibitors in the jacket) that comes in White.

Thanks guys.

2. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

Milspec has white, we keep a little on hand all the time for use.

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I just googled milspec... there are a bunch of them.... care to give me a web link or other contact info please?

Thanks.

4. seolatlanta

seolatlanta LawnSite Member

Hey James

I think this is the link. Their rep used to call me every 3 days wanting me to buy pallets of wire. I believe they are in Chatsworth , Ca.

here is the link I found

http://www.wirelinks.com/001408/

Unique gets brown wire made for them , maybe Joey D can chime in.

5. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

James, Milspec is in Los Angeles, CA. Call Fred Butler at 1-800-234-8910 and tell him I sent ya.

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

We only carry white in 16/2 or 18/2. If milspec doesnt work then I would suggest contacting Vince at Paige to see if he can direct you to where some can be purchased.

7. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Vince is a hell of a guy, and he has a tremendous amount of knowledge. Does anyone know where he will be speaking next? I had to walk out on the last seminar where he was speaking and missed his presentation. I heard it was very informative and most interesting.

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Vince is one my favorite vendors. He is always helpful, he always has something new to inform me of whether it is a product or just information. He is a very solid source of information especially when it comes to wire and connections.