1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Whiteoak Outdoor in Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mtr_ga, Jan 14, 2010.

1. mtr_ga

mtr_ga LawnSite Member

Name- Matt Ramey

2006 Chevy Ext. cab 4x4 Duramax
    7 x 14 d.a. Hooper utility trailer

2007 Exmark lazer z hp 50" triton
    Toro 22" self prop.

Echo weed eaters
    Echo Pe 265 Edger
    Echo Pb 255 blower
    Echo Hc 150 hedge trimmer

Stihl Br 600 blower
    Stihl Sg 20 sprayer
    Stihl Ms 290 Chainsaw

Hey to all- Been doing lawncare as a second job for several years and finally made the plunge this past year and quit my job and went full time. Best thing I ever did! I will say it's been a real eye opener I didn't realize how competitive this market is, at least in my area- I've found there are alot of lowballers that make it hard for legit businesses to compete. Anyways- I have a couple good Commercial contracts and a few residentials I do year round. Really looking forward to this coming season. Any advice for a newby is much appreciated!

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site...any questions, just ask!
  3. handymanlawncare

handymanlawncare LawnSite Member

Welcome. I was reading your equip list. Echo is the best, I dont care what others say. What is Perry Close to. My dad is from GA
  4. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the forums!
  5. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Matt,
    Welcome to the biz as a full-timer! Let us know how we can help when your ready.

Good Luck!
  6. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the website, Matt. I drive through Perry quite often. I dare you to pick up the Georgia Fairgrounds as your client!