Who actually likes their dealer??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Machine Mowing, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Green Machine Mowing

Green Machine Mowing LawnSite Member

Theres a story behind this, will post it later, when i have time. Please answer the title for the time being

2. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i like my dealer he is great. always takes care of me when ever i have a problem and he stocks almost every part i could ever need. and he is only five minutes up the road from me.

3. GreenerSide

GreenerSide LawnSite Member

Absolutely love my dealer. He will bend over backwards for me. If a mower breaks, he will have a replacement mower to me in no time and take mine to the shop. Get my equipment fixed fast. Can't say anything bad about my dealer. I guess thats why thats the only place I will buy anything.

4. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

SAme here i love my dealer, he is alawys has the part i need and if he doesnt he can have it there in 1 day. THey also really back there product and are an all around good dealer

5. bpfaeh

bpfaeh LawnSite Member

You struck a nerve here....

I have yet to find a dealer of ANYTHING that I like! I find that I am more knowledgeable about problems, parts, the way things work, etc. than they are and the grease monkey high school dropouts they have working on things dont know how to troubleshoot at ALL!! They just throw parts at things....car dealers, equipment dealers, shops....Im just not impressed at all.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I have a great dealer. The only problem is he's 350 miles away. That's the bad news. The good news is he will ship anything I need to my door for the same shipping fee as my local dealers charge to ship it to their door. Then I still have to drive 12 miles to pick it up.

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Same here. I have a great dealer who is 250 miles away. He will overnight parts to me if I need them. He gives me great service and prices. I have a local mechanic who is great so if I can't fix something then it goes to him and I have it back in like a day or two.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I like my dealer ... very knowledgeable and experienced with lawn equipment !!

9. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

I love both of my dealers; JD and Stihl. One is 30 miles and one is 7 miles away. Both of the salesman will bend over backwards for me.

10. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

love mine, smart mechanics, all the parts, fix things immediately