who all uses walkers here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MikeLT1Z28, Feb 14, 2007.

1. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

not people who hate them, or used to have them and hated them. just those who either have one, or had one and liked it.

Thanks.

2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I've got a '97 MTGHS 48" w/ 20hp Kohler. Worked very good up until this past season. I need to start working on it again once the snow is all gone.

3. wnccutter

wnccutter LawnSite Member

I have a Exmark Turf Tracer HP 19hp Kaw 48"...awesome machine...A dealer that sold another brand name (I'm not going to mention the name) picked up the line just for their walk behinds...but he had to give up the Exmark line or lose his main line of equipment...

4. MikeLT1Z28

and that has what to do with walker?

5. wnccutter

wnccutter LawnSite Member

...for some unknown reason I thought this thread was about walkbehinds...;) ...please disregard my post as it has abslolutely not a single thing to do with walkers...I'm blaming it on the coffee...that's my story and I'm sticking with it...:)

6. MikeLT1Z28

lol, i was wondering... thought maybe that brand you weren't mentioning was the walker line...

7. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got 2 now like my 18hp idk what model but i like it and just picked up my mt20. I am very happy with my 18 so far how that i am as happy with the mt

8. sweetlou

sweetlou LawnSite Member

I have a 36' love it only drawback if you stop to quick leaves a nice skid mark.Perfect for the deadbeats your looking to get rid of.

9. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thats funny i really havent had that problem the real problem i have to watch is when i turn around not to let one wheel sit still. What size engine you have running your 36? I am thinking about getting a 36" deck for my 18

10. Chynoweth

Chynoweth LawnSite Member
    from UT

I have two. 2004 MT26GHS and 2006 MT26GHS. I love them. Have replaced one part on the 2004 and it still runs as good as the day I bought it brand new. I love the Kohler 26EFI motor, great on fuel. When you have customers that want perfection, you'll run a Walker on it.:)