Who and or What is this Bad Boy ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Nice Mufflers..............................

lawnmower.jpg

2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

That would be an old kwick-kut

3. cblackwe

cblackwe LawnSite Member

Sorry to correct the guy before me, but, the mower is a Kut-Kwik not a Kwikkut. They are made in Georgia. Very heavy duty. This appears to be an older model SlopeMaster. What kind of engine is on it? It doesn't appear to be original. Missing some sheetmetal too. Is it for sale? Would definitely be interested if it was. Let me know. :cool:

4. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

that thing is a beast! I wonder what it sounds like running!

Chris

5. competitiveimageland

competitiveimageland LawnSite Member

well your in luck scrap metal prices are up

6. cblackwe

cblackwe LawnSite Member

Where is you guys' sense of adventure and forward thinking. This thing is a diamond in the rough! :D Just needs some TLC if it is running. I assume it is running since it got to the parking lot somehow! :D :waving:

7. burnandreturn

burnandreturn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Germany

I have a kut-kwick that looks worse than that one. It has dual wheels behind. I bought it to mow a dam. It has a joy stick for steering instead of two levers. Looks real rough but mows anything anywhere!

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I've been seeing them advertised in the trade mags a lot over the last few years. They seem to be a mean machine.

Are they like a ride on bushhog with very good slope ability? I want info. :waving:

9. cblackwe

cblackwe LawnSite Member

65hoss,

Their website is pretty good. I saw one similar to this one for sale locally last season. I kick myself for not buying it and refurbing it. It went cheap. I talked to a sales rep from Kut-Kwik and he offered me any help I needed in getting parts for the old beast. He said they still carry most everything since the machine is so simple in design. Compared to new I could have had a real nice machine for decent investment. If you want new, call the company, they will send you a video of their equipment in operation. www.kut-kwik.com , I think :D :waving:

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! ...but the link isn't correct. :D
    I'll look it up in one of the mags. :cool2: