Who are our clients?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DynaMow, Dec 4, 2005.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

Who are our clients for the services we supply? For example, lawn maintenance, widows, elderly, business travelers, well off, want professionalism. What group takes the most spots on your schedule, most time of schedule, most dollars to the bottom line, hardest to deal with, etc...
    If you could fill your route with only one group which would it be?

2. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

middle class because they pay when the bill is sent

3. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

multiple property owners

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Darn good thought. We have 9 customers that we service that have 2 properties, and a few of them have 3 properties. It's great, wish we had more.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

99 yr old widows with no family or pets :D payup payup

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

you know Mac, you can have them. I have this one old lady who is a shut in. I swear all she does all day is watch her lawn. I didnt bid it for perfection thinking she was on a tight budget, but routinely she will call and tell me that services are not up to expectations.. you want perfection grandma, how much are you willing to pay? Then she will complain about her bill in the same breath.

I actually feal for her- i think she is just trying to talk with someone... but my invoices remain the same, thank you.

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I have them all the way from widows living on fixed incomes up to a bachelor with 12 figures. The largest group tends to be 40 to 55 years old and either professionals or business owners.

8. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Talk to me Grandma, I'll sit here all day and you can yap away. $1 a minpayup
    My invoives change, thank you :D

9. git er done landscaping

git er done landscaping LawnSite Member

you would make more that way than selling hot dogs. payup :p

10. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

My favorite are the Old Widow Women with plenty of money. They don't seem to care what it costs or how much time it takes as long as I am around.

I am engaged to 5 of these and dating 9 others.

Nosmo