1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who do you use for your door hanger/post card printing?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SouthValleyLandscapeMaint, Feb 13, 2010.

1. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

Just shy of $230 for 500 color front and back. First class postage is .26 cents. I created my own mailing list. But you can purchase one from them.
  2. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Wow, thats not bad at all. I will have to look into that! (next year, when I accually have money) :cool2:

Have you done it before? If you have, what is the response rate? 1%? If not, what do you hope the response rate is?
  3. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going with plant it graphics.
  4. tamo

tamo LawnSite Member

I've been thinking about doing a mailing too.

When you say you created your own mailing list did you give them actual addresses, or just neighborhood's/zip codes?

Can you purchase a list that is based on household income and things like that?

5. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

I drove around areas I would like to get into, then used the 2 counties Auditor websites, based on street names. If you do your own list they have an Excel file you can download and input your info into it. They have several options for search critieria. You create your own card right on their site. vistaprint.com