Who Else Went to Nebraska?

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Jul 28, 2012.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I thought I would start a thread for those of us who went to Omaha for the event. I think I have the girl from Ohio to than for writing smiley faces on both of my knees and some other notes of both my arms. I knocked out for an hour in the comfy chairs and woke up to find myself tagged. All part of the fun. It could have been a whole lot worse. Got to laugh.

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

um, what the heck are you talking about?

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, did I miss another Phish concert ?

4. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Did you enjoy your business trip??

If you dont know what he's talking about, you probably arent involved with Christmas Decorating.....

Sorry, didnt make it this year, although if I was there, I would have talked her into more than smiley faces on your knees if you took a "nap" in the lobby.....

5. PlantscapeSolutions

Unless you had a vagina you would had had no chance since she was a lesbian. Plus her partner was there. It was the Holidynamics event in NE. It was Holiday Bright Lights before.

6. turf hokie

I must be getting old because my comment was not intended to be taken the way you took it....

7. PlantscapeSolutions

I think I read your post in too much of a hurry. I thought you were jesting about getting lucky at first. I now see you were joking about having more fun the just writing some smiley faces. A few of the guys there had pulled some serious jokes on others in the past. I'm lucky I didn't wake up naked in the elevator or something.

8. turf hokie

now we are on the same page....nice!!!!

9. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Yes, it was her that you can thank. Some of the other guys were egging her on to tag you with more than just smileys . . . lol