who going to louisville

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lgi, Aug 21, 2004.

1. lgi

lgi LawnSite Member

this year it should be great like always i always love look at all the new things, what about it

2. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Me! Should be a great show.

3. lgi

lgi LawnSite Member

you know mike clarkson own lawn works up there

4. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

No I sure don't, but see their trucks often.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I'll be there, got my tickets in the mail last week.

6. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey lgi
    When is this thing in Louisville, My wife wants to go up there to see her folks and I was thinking this might be a good time to take her, She is from Trimble County KY, about an hour away from Louisvile. :cool:

7. IMPACT

IMPACT LawnSite Member

Frosty, It's Septmember 24-26. You may have a hard time getting a decent room this late. We book ours when we check out each year. There seems to be some other large convention in town each year the same time the Expo is going on. I think last year it was an equestrian convention.They should have the renovations and expansion of Freedom Hall complete or nearing completion. It's a great way to hook up with the owners and top salespeople from companies you may deal with already. The speakers are great as well. I always leave with more information than I came with:D , and a lot more goodies as well..see ya'll there:D

8. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

That's OK about the rooms because I can just drive from hers folk's house it's about an hour away. Thank for the Info. Hope to see all that good stuff and maybe I'll see you too. Thanks again!!!

9. IMPACT

IMPACT LawnSite Member

Everyone who's going should meet Saturday night and head over to Bardstown for some brew and story telling:D

10. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I went last year. I bet the grass still has not grown back yet. I got on every thing I could. I thank I must have dug up half the place. If was fun digging and cuttung and test driving every thing. If you have never gone you are missing out on a event of a life time. There is nothing like.

http://expo.mow.org/