1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who had lowboy 25gvw dump for sale in nwCT

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TerraJeeps, Nov 13, 2010.

1. TerraJeeps

TerraJeeps LawnSite Member

I remember seeing a Chevy? with a sweet red/silver paint job for sale on here, or plowsite. Any one seen/ remember Let me know just wanted to take another look

Thanks

2. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

3. TerraJeeps

Thanks Matt, Thats not the one that i was thinking of, although that is a nice restoration. I checked out your website, very nice work, what kinda trees were those getting dropped in by the crane?

4. threeleafllc

threeleafllc LawnSite Member

Yah thats my buddy Matt from Neighborhood hardscapes that had it for sale
    It sold
    It was a very nice as is all his stuff..

5. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Those were a couple of maples we got paid to replace because the land clearer got a little ambitious and took down two trees he wasn't supposed to. Cost him a few bucks:dizzy:

6. TerraJeeps

Thanks 3 Leaf, yeah that was a nice hauler.

I could imagine that cost him a big chunk of coin, I have a client with a similar situation. The builder put up a fence and the guy thought the fence was the property line and chopped all the Maples down behind the fence. Some people have no appreciation for leaves. Did you get them from a grower or a re-wholesaler?