1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who has a website?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Feb 3, 2007.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Those of you that have a website, who did you get it from and how much does it cost. Could you also include a link to it so i can check it out?

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I made it myself with Microsoft.

It costs about 100 bucks a year for the hosting company.

Its not the best but it gets the point across and thanks for reminding me to do a little updating on it.

3. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

check your pm
  4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

5. bluediamond

bluediamond LawnSite Member

6. rmarkham

rmarkham LawnSite Member

7. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

I created ours using Microsoft OfficeLive. Runs about $10 a month to host. We have had great response. I have picked up several new jobs from folks moving to the Charlotte area and needing a lawn "facelift" or winter spruce up. I also have links to our site on several realtors sites which brings in quite a bit of business as well. OfficeLive gives you complete control over design, HTML, links etc. Check us out at www.lawnsharks.org
    Good luck!
  8. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I use www.godaddy.com Great place to buy domain names. I used the website tonight feature to make mine. It was slower and I hoped. If I had to do it again I would consider using something like microsoft frontpage and then just buy the domain and space though godaddy. There rates are good and I've never had the website down.

9. His Scapes

His Scapes LawnSite Member

I had mine done by a professional but don't remember what it cost.Hosting is 10 a month.www.hisscapes.com
  10. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I have mine on the free site provided by my isp so I only pay 10 dollars a year promolawn.com I need to update it