Who has Landscape Pro?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Lawnworks, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Who has Landscape Pro software? Was it worth the $1200? Who has the best deal on it?

2. jd4310

jd4310 LawnSite Member

I have drafix, pro landscape. After posting a few questions on the software and getting some good response from people on the forum I bought it. Yes, to me it is worth the money. The program is great and so far I have had good help from the technical support at drafix which has helped make the learning curve shorter. It amazes me at some of the things you can do with the program, especially once you learn all the tricks.

3. scraper69

scraper69 LawnSite Senior Member
    from mi

was thinkin of buying that. but @1200 i could do a drafted print. no really i like it (ive got the demo) just hate to spend $1200 on software. i currently use Sierra 3D land designer. Its ok. does what i need. My dig cam software can do more!lol

4. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

It is worth every penny and I would also give them a tip.... :D I bought the program last year and I have just now really began to unleash the power that it has. So far I have sold everyjob that I have designed on that program and I'm looking forward to this year. I plan on go through the training and mastering the tutorials until I learn as much as I possible can. I plan to market the idea of high end residential landscape design work and see where it takes me. I have to say that its one of the top "money making" purchases that I have made.

5. urban ag

urban ag LawnSite Member

does the software do it all for you or are there things like plant names and things you still have to look up