WHo has met there goals for 2006?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jpocket, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I posted back in the winter about doubling my mowing route, and im pretty happy with the out come of my efforts. we have grown by i'd say 50% which is good. I now relize that 100% was a slightly unrealistic goal, but not too far fetched. The 50% grow has me super busy (16hour days) LOL. The hardest part is getting the employees to maintain the quality. I've come to the realization that the quality of our work will never be as good as it was when it was just me.

So........who met there goals, or is content with how there 2006 plan is going so far.

2. jim163

jim163 LawnSite Member

Ive met my goals very nicely, This is my second year in business and I'm very comfortable now. I had 6 lawns my first year (started the biz in may after working for a lco for 3 days), wich I lost 3 of them this year. I've managed to pick up 19 new accounts in the past 2 weeks!

3. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

WHo has met there goals for 2006?

I'll tell you in December

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like things are going good for you by friend.
    I am keeping busy so far thats for sure,not sure if I will reach some of the goals I have set for this year.Next year I may need to think about advertising in different areas or something.But it is still early.

5. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

i'm WAY off:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

6. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

My goal is to take at least a day off every other month. Maybe put the boat in the water after two years.

7. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

What were your goals?

8. mulcahy mowing

from ma

about the same a Jpocket double my mowing route, i lost a huge amount of lawns(in my neighborhood) to a lowballer this season.

9. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

Im about 1/2 there.

No excuses not to meet goals.

10. mulcahy mowing

from ma

not at all i have 2 guys to help me with 500 flyers going out asap!