Who has ordered T-shirts online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Show-Me Lawn Care, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I'm looking for somewhere online to order some custom T's for my company, and I don't want to order a huge number (maybe 12 or so). Many places I've found either won't deal with smaller quantities or are prohibitively expensive in smaller #s. All the local places around me fall into the latter category ($22 per shirt?!?) Anyone have any referrals?

2. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

Are you looking for silk screening or embroidery?

3. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

Silk screens, in my area, have a set up charge of 20 dollars per screen, so a two color print would be $40. then it is $5.50 per shirt. So 12 would be around $8.50 each.

Embroidery setups are more, if you have a logo. Mine costs $75 to digitize, then around $20 per shirt for a golf type shirt.

4. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I am very pleased w/ the service from " http://www.uniformandmore.com/ ". We wear the long sleeve "poplin work shirt". They wear well and are durable. The logo set up fee was VERY reasonable. Check them out.

5. NorrisG

NorrisG LawnSite Member

I ordered some shirts earlier in the year from http://www.mbradyprinting.com/ . I'm very pleased with the service I got. Best I remember it was $110 for 15 shirts, logo on chest and back.

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not sure if he does this or not, but you may also want to check with one of the sponsors of the site - WE Chapps. Jim Carter made the lawnsite.com t-shirts for us and they turned out great. He has a link in the sponsor section located at the top of the site. See what he has to offer.

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

www.tshirts.com

I order shirts from there last year and they were nicely done. I'm still wearing them. Lots of big sizes too.

8. Show-Me Lawn Care

Show-Me Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm looking into them. :)