Who has the best price on trailers in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by sandy creek, Jan 8, 2009.

1. sandy creek

sandy creek LawnSite Member

Hey, new to the forum and really impressed with the wealth of info on this board. Looking to buy a new small landscape trailer 77"x12 with the weedeater racks, and box on the front. Found what seems to be a really good deal over in Houston for 1500.00 but wanted to check and see if any local or closer guys have the same or similar deal. Thanks in advance

Bill

2. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Who's the dealer in Houston? I've got a 16X6.5 that I might sell if your interested. Bought it new Oct. 07.

3. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

It might be a good deal if it is in good condition, otherwise you can buy a new trailer and dress it up yourself for about the same price...maybe cheaper

4. sandy creek

its brand new, O8' model, has the 2ft. expanded metal sides as well, shopped everybody in Baton Rouge, Gonzales, and Port Allen and the best I've found rigged out the same is around 2200.00. Found a couple for around 1500, but they were just the basic trailer without the extras. I'll look up who the dealer is, I don't remember the name. It would be a full day to go and get it but for that price it may be worth the drive.

Scagguy, just curious, how much are you asking for yours?

5. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Why dont you google it?

6. sandy creek

tried it but list is pretty lengthy, thought someone might have someone that they recommend

7. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

$1800. 4ft expanded metal sides, racks, landscape box, buddy bearings, spare tire.

8. All Pro Lawn Care

All Pro Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Houston

9. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah all of the places around the Baton Rouge area run about the same price wise....Did you check Herb's trailers and Central Hitch....they are the 2 big ones in BR

10. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

hey check out STL trailers THEIR IN HOUMA, CROWLEY, SCOTT , AND LAKE CHARLES, THEY GAVE ME A GREAT PRICE ON A TRAILER THE OTHER DAY, 20' 3500' AXELS, HEAVY RAMP GATE/SPRING ASSIST, 2X2 BOX, WEEDEATER RACKS, WATER COOLER RACKS, AND MESH FILLED BOTTOM 18", FOR $2600 I'M SURE THEY COULD GIVE YOU A GREAT PRICE ON WHAT YOU WANT, THEIR WEBSITE IS WWW.STLTRAILERS.COM