Who has the best stripes on Lawnsite?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jeffslawnservice, Jan 27, 2010.

1. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is just my opinion and Im not looking to start a fight but Walker has the worst stripes on any mower on the market, the cut may be good but not the stripes the third wheel is horrible.:drinkup:

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i agree totally.

3. turfrider1020

turfrider1020 LawnSite Senior Member

4. turfrider1020

turfrider1020 LawnSite Senior Member

and ill agree also walkers have some of the ugliest stripes of any mower

5. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

I can go both ways on the walker thing. I agree with you on the 3rd wheel thing but it does have a very nice cut. Im surprised that no one has rigged a striper to follow behind the 3rd wheel. Orhas anyone done such a thing already?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i hate the walkers. and no offence, but when someone thinks there stripes are nice from a walker... im sorry but there not. that 3rd wheel kills the picture.

And since were on the topic of sucky cuts. i dont like the exmark tthp. with the 4 anti scalp wheels i think ruins the cut

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  7. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

These aren't even the best my guys can do. Got a new digital, now I'll just have to make a point to take pics.

QUALITY1.jpg

8. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

9. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Your the first person Ive heard that doesnt like the TTHP I put the center two anti scalp wheels a couple hole's higher and you cant see them in the cut at all and I have not had any trouble with scalping I also have a striping kit on it. It leaves a very clean cut.

10. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

uh. yea i dont like the 2 wheels in the middle. but this is the first ive mentioned my dislike of the TTHP.