Who has the most

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eho, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

Hey guys, just for fun I wanted to try to find out who had the most accounts. It sounds like a lot of yall have pretty big companies and I was just curious how many accounts you guys have. Please respond back. Thanks
    EHO

2. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got two small landscape jobs, and should have the lawns when things turn green So I would say two, does anyone have any in Central Texas they want to donate?

Come one folks, give the dog a bone! :laugh:

3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

It's not the amount of accounts you service, it's the quality of the accounts... do you want 100 40.00 weekly accounts or 40 $100.00 weekly accounts, and still have extra time to make more $$$ ??? Quality , not quantity.......

4. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

sorry, maybe it was a dumb question. i just thought we could have a little fun with it. oh well, lol

5. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

We take pride in not having alot of accounts. We have less than 50 customers.

6. Jackman

Jackman LawnSite Member
    from Zone

I thought it was a good question.... No I am not one of the big dogs, 51 accounts for me is just fine however I new a guy who claimed to have 220 accounts 3 years later he closed up must not have been all that good..... I do agree that quality accounts will be better in the long run....

7. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i have these women that mow for me,,,,and they mow topless for special customers!:)

8. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I have around 65 accounts and they pay about $75.00 per month on average . Some pay $20.00 a month Some pay $240.00

9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

33 accounts at an average of $190 a month (@4 cuts/month), just grass. My smallest account pays $80 a month and the biggest pays $700.

10. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

I have about 20 from last year and about 8 are quality !