1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who has those hot clients?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BadRancher, Jun 15, 2010.

1. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

How many of you guys have hot clients? I have a few that are rich, single,hot and like to flirt. Sometimes it sucks being married.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. M.M.A. Mowing

M.M.A. Mowing LawnSite Member

Just a bunch of middle class soccer mom cougars around here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SCAG POWER

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

Well the only thing Hot around here is the temp. Not much left . The mexies with a mower in the trunk have taken most of the cleints. That's ok i getten tired of the abuse........................

4. mowisme

mowisme LawnSite Senior Member

I just have one that I mow for..weekly. I always enjoy doing it because afterwards she tells me how nice it looks..sometimes sit at table with her and have a drink or on the Deck. I just love looking at her. My place with my Wife of 36 years. All my other stops are old and ugly like Me.

5. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

good one, mowisme.... I too enjoy sitting and looking at my beautiful wife...

6. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

A few here. Although they know it and money can purchase a set of &^%$ and flatten the stomach and add a little here and there. Now we need pictures!

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know what you mean by hot but I'm just glad they're not cold when I arrive lol

8. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

Mowisme,
    That is one of the most honest and heart felt responses that a person could say for a thread like this...............especially, when it is loaded with all kinds of bullets and shells.
    I can say the same thing about my wife when she is out on horseback and wearing a set of tight wranglers with no pockets...................HMMM!!!!!!

My Avatar is me as a little boy in Kindergarten!! LOL!!

9. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

Yea yea. Whatever people. If your saying you never look you are lying.

10. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

i have a cougar who is a stay at home mom. she was hot for sure when she was younger. she likes to come out and talk to me. :)

a client i just picked up a few weeks ago has a few hot daughters. does that count? :)