1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

who has used Gotprint.com?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by stevenf, Feb 21, 2010.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I am about to approve the proof on my business cards but wanted to get some opinions on Gotprint.com before I proceed. There prices are AMAZING, especially compared to my local printers. I plan to order window decals, doorhangers, postcards, business cards..... you name it.
    How is the gloss and print/ink quality on there prints? Are the images very sharply printed or do the images get distorted/choppy when they print them?
  2. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I have used them for post cards and business cards and they all came out great. I have ordered from them atleast 6 times. I think most print companies sub their work to them b.c they offer clients drop shipping.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. garmel

garmel LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

I've used them multiple times and they are very good and very fast.
  4. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

I've used them in the past for several large print jobs....can't beat the price!
  5. no1knosme12203

no1knosme12203 LawnSite Member

My postcards are suppose to be in today. 2500.. I will let you know how they turned out. I was a little skeptical at first, but the more reviews I read, the more I hear they are great.
  6. Farbio

Farbio LawnSite Member

Gotprint is my #1 printer. Great rates and products.
  7. no1knosme12203

no1knosme12203 LawnSite Member

The flyers came in today. I must say, they are excellent. Definately exceeded my expectations. Best Prices around
  8. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

I want to order some doorhangers from them but I suck at designing my own file to send to them.
  9. stevenf

I broke down and paid for the $99.00 design service and it turned out better then I could have done. For 2,500 hangers and design fee, I paid $250.00 which ends up being cheaper then most anyway. There is a $69.00 design package also. I recommend the designs. Gets rid of the headache, worth the money, and you wont have to pay the design fee on re-orders.
  10. stevenf

Got my business cards in the mail today. GREAT doesnt describe them well enough! They are honestly the best quality card I have ever seen. The gloss coat looks and feels like the clear coat on a car. VERY thick, VERY glossy, bright/sharp printing colors. Couldnt ask for more. Also waiting on 2500 doorhangers. Will double that order soon along with a postcard mailout.