1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

who has ?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PROFESSORRAIN, Jul 20, 2007.

PROFESSORRAIN LawnSite Member

I saw a commercial on this site about specially dressed lawn service?Someone had posted it it was a news subject,Who has that address .please post it or send it I have freind that's a tigger fan.
  2. Are you sure it wasn't BADGERS?

yes,It was a news cast about a lawn service that offered females in bikini's for a slightly higher fee!The name of lawn service was Tiger Time I believe but a good buddy of mine is an AU fan figured he'd get a kick out of it.By the way my wife seen it with me said she needs to hire young bucks for her female customers!I said whatever makes the bucks, you never can tell?
  4. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

I've seen alot of girls landscaping or cutting grass but rarely see them irrigating. :cry:

:waving: thanks Rain!
  6. JeffY

JeffY LawnSite Senior Member

I know!!! Just think of all the money that can be made when the girls get wet and muddy. Heck, I'd take a rotor off and make a "leak" just to see the girls in action when the sprinklers accidentally go off.
  7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

They're also fun when oil wrestling with them... at least that's what my buddies said at my 30th birthday party. I had too many beverages to remember too much. :laugh:

Hmmm... hot oil wrestling for my 30th... stripper hired by my wife for the 40th... Hawaii trip for the 50th... five years to go for the 60th. :)
  8. Dennis Spencer

Dennis Spencer LawnSite Member

It's a lawn service in Memphis TN.They had some girls with push mowers
  9. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw that in online news. Are they good at trimmin bushes or pulling weeds?

Backpack blower or a handheld blower?

As an irrigation crew you could get a few grand a zone........ (insert double entendres for layin pipe, head to head coverage).