1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

who helps the least?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Oct 3, 2006.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

we all have a few people on here that helps out with problems every time you ask them a question. what i want to start here is who helps out the least. not trying to start a fight, just want everyone to share opinions of why people aren't helpful and what they could do to become helpful. i believe some members on here don't even know they aren't helpful. please keep it in good taste. thanks.

2. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

I believe that Sandgropher guy is the least helpful nothing but rubbish comes out of his mouth and he is always picking fights and abuseing people and you cant understand what he is on about half the time,further more he takes himself far to seroiusly.:)

Apart from him the modorators are the 2nd least helpful, if an interesting person comes along they delete there threads or posts, i am sure we can manage quiet well without them :rolleyes: :laugh: :waving:
  3. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The least helpful, are the members who stop coming to the site.
  4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably that annoying Fluid Film guy. He's got great advice when it comes to protecting and lubricating equipment, but come on, I mean, the guy is like a friggin' broken record. :dizzy:
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have to disagree here, ....
    You may have a few less posts than I do, but on my posts, there is "less information per capita". Well, correct information, ANYway. And even more so than that,...any VALUABLE information....:rolleyes:
  6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I dunno, I don't really notice or pay attention to the ones who submit garbage for a reply when someone's looking for help.
  7. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I don't come here to be helpful...I just like reading and discussing day to day issues about our businesses.

If someone has a question, it's great someone will answer it with good advise. I will say that Olderthandirt, MMlawn, ProCUt1 and Rodfather have been helpful to me.
  8. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: i have to disagree with you there you give the best info along with Jim Lewis and others, i over looked giving your name on who gives the best advice thread, hey did you notice it was the same crowd patting themselves on the back in that thread??,,,i have not seen any of them give any good advice lately except Sheshovel,,,,,,,,,,,keep up the good work Runner you are one of the good guys on here, we need a few more of people like you on here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  9. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

I second this. Sandy is a nightmare.

10. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I think the ones who help the least are the ones always trying to impress everyone with what they make. So look down, the ones who help the least are the ones with small feet.