1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who here is from MN?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by R&E PROPERTY MAINT., Mar 16, 2003.

1. R&E PROPERTY MAINT.

R&E PROPERTY MAINT. LawnSite Member

Well now that we know who is from MN now lets see if we can work together. what do you think?
    I guess i will start out, I have a need for fert/weed control. I have a few commercial accounts that i need to service and i would rather refer the $$ to someone from lawnsite.
    the properties are in the northern subs of mpls (blaine,coon rapids etc) and also in ne mpls

2. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

I know a guy who i work with plowing and lawn work that does fert and weed control, give me a pm and il give you his number hes out of brooklyn park so thoes properties are near us.

3. LakeCountry

LakeCountry LawnSite Member

4. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I'm in Plymouth.

Joel B.
    Berg's Lawn and Snow

5. Bruce

Bruce LawnSite Member
    from MN

Iam from East Gull Lk,MN.Lake Country.Haven't seen you around.What do you run for mowers? I own Northland Property Care.Maybe we will run into one another some time.

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm from Minnetonka, MN

7. LakeCountry

LakeCountry LawnSite Member

Bruce - My wife hired you for plowing this winter, haven't needed it, but I do work on Steamboat Bay and Floan Pt and a couple on Sylvan. I am still out of the back of my truck on a Snapper, but now that the house is done and we are moved in, a new machine and trailer purchase are in the works... I am all on referral at this point, six properties.:alien:

8. scrib

scrib LawnSite Member

I am in MN southern suburbs, actually in Webster just so of prior lake, Elko area. I am trying to drum up some business in the tree moving area. Any help would be great!!
    Thanks

9. ctlsmn

ctlsmn LawnSite Member

Living in BP. Hey, Joel B. I had a buddy of mine tell me that if I were to do work in Plymouth, I needed a sign on my truck. Do you know if this is true?

10. OutdoorCare

OutdoorCare LawnSite Member
    from MN

Also a MN guy here. I am in Rochester. Just starting out, any tips would be greatly appreciated!!