Who here is from MN?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by R&E PROPERTY MAINT., Mar 16, 2003.

1. brookside property

brookside property LawnSite Member

hello, i'm am aslo trying to get my foot in the door, any extra work out there give me a call. i am looking for some sub contracting work if anyone has anything, i am insured. reach me at 952 292 9944

thanks, brian

2. OlsonBro

OlsonBro LawnSite Member

Brookside property,

Would you be interested in sub contracting for snow plowing, or are you looking more for summer stuff. Either way I may have something for you,

Let me know if your interested

3. brookside property

brookside property LawnSite Member

OlsonBro,

Yes i am interested in both seasons. Give me a call and we can talk. 952-292-9944

thanks, brian

4. LKVL

LKVL LawnSite Member

Lakeville MN Here..........1st year And needing work.......BTW Great Site :)

5. Azerman

Azerman LawnSite Member
    from MN

Well I may be new here but not to the biz, I way up north with 3 accounts a craftsman push mower and a goat to do the rest of the work, now that's experience.

6. AndrewDT

AndrewDT LawnSite Member

I live near Little Falls / Randall and I bought a hardware store and am wondering if anyone around here works on old Homelight, and other old chain saws?

I have a bunch of parts - Chains, Bars, Sprockets, Springs, Rings, Filters, etc., etc., etc.

Anyone interested in taking a look? I could send pictures. Send me a private message, please.

7. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Checking in from Bemidji, anyone north of me? Just moved here from Champlin/Brooklyn Park last August. Should have done it years ago!

AndrewDT, what town is your hardware store in? Do you deal any lawn equipment? Chainsaws?

8. springchick

springchick LawnSite Member

What's the going rate per sq ft for weed and fertilizer applications in Northern Mn?

9. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Springchick,
    I know of one customer that was being charged $238 per app. on about a 3/4 acre lot. I thought that seemed high but I'm new to the area. I plan on getting my pest/herb license for next season and do some ferts. What are you finding in the Grand Rapids area? Do any mowing? What's the going rate over there?

10. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

I'm new to the business, part time. plan on going full time next spring. Looking to possibly partner on a few landscape jobs. anyone interested with experience let me know?

Jeff