Who here is from MN?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by R&E PROPERTY MAINT., Mar 16, 2003.

1. CGLC

CGLC LawnSite Member

Well, as I am on a role with my wish list i would just like to add and see if anyone knows anyone who would sell me a used Jrco Tine rake for a Lesco mower 36 or 48. Thanks

2. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

David,

I would probably take $700 on it, I paid $925 this last spring for it.

Jeff 612-201-0512

3. brookside property

brookside property LawnSite Member

hey guys i am selling one of my mowers i have a 52" lesco hydro for $1000 obo its in really good shape i need to sell it so make me an offer, pm me or call 612-987-2900 thanks

-brian

4. CGLC

CGLC LawnSite Member

Hey thanks for the offer on the trailer, but I decided to buy a 6.5 x 14. They were having a huge sale this week and i got a good price. Thanks

5. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be looking for a plow 7.5 ft for a 05 ram 3/4 ton. Gonna be taking a trip up there for winter to see old friends and everything I left to come to this magget infested craphole. So Please give me a call (303)523-5396 or lawncare3@aol.com I should also have a 48" hydro for sale.

6. brookside property

brookside property LawnSite Member

7. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

David,

good to hear you got what you wanted, where'd you get it??
    did they have any deals on Dump trailers ? or 16footers?

Jeff

8. CGLC

CGLC LawnSite Member

I got my trailer at a Brinkmans out in Oreano MN. They wanted to get some trailers off their lots before it snowed. I really didn't look at any other trailers there but just do a search on-line and you could find the number. But, I do know a place off Highway 8 just a couple of miles into Wisconsin that did have a dump trailer and are having a clearance sale going on. "World cargo" is the name of the place but the guy who owns the place sounds like he is 15 years old. If you call him you have to leave like 3 messages before he gets back to you. Oh ya both had 16 footers.

9. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

From St. Cloud here. Grew up in Detroit Lakes. How's the winter going for all of you. Alittle slow here on the plowing side. Been out plowing once. Salted about half dozen times. Hope to see more white to get more green. HAHA

10. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Welcome jreiff! I'm a little north of you here in Bemidji. Been out 3 times with the plow so far, now it too dang cold to snow. -25 below for tonight... :blob3:

Buck

P.S. check out www.plowsite.com good site for plowers.