Who here is from MN?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by R&E PROPERTY MAINT., Mar 16, 2003.

1. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

Larry1189, what kind of business are you thinking of??
    what kind of green plants are you growing in your greenhouse up there??

just curious?

"waiting for winter to ride"!!!!

2. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

Jeff,
    I saw you had a 6x12 for sale for $700.... I have been looking for one in the area. I live in Roseville.
    Let me know if you still have it.
    Thanks

3. husband-and-wife-team

husband-and-wife-team LawnSite Member

We're from MN, Minneapolis (North Mpls):waving:

4. k8ydid

k8ydid LawnSite Member

I'm in Rosemount, MN. First year and off to a slow start, but each season gets better! Spring is just 4 months away! :waving: Yippee!

5. Goble's Lawn Service

Goble's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Hey,

For those of you that are interested in used equipment, we have a 2003 toro proline 44" walk behind with believe it or not about 7 hours on it (I like the exmark zero turn better :) ) we also have a 6x12 trailer we are getting rid of and depending on if we buy another zero turn we might have a 6x16 tandem trailer for sale. I'm from the white bear lake area. If you want to come check them out pm me or call me at 651-341-6112.

Thanks

6. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

We are located in Saint Paul and need sub's/partners who can handle services we do not provide such as:

Irrigation
    Landscaping
    Mowing
    Plowing
    Tree Removal
    Pruning
    Window washing

We advertise over the entire metro area from Hastings to Saint Cloud and have 1,000's of customers who need these services.

PM me to discuss or call our office 651-646-2900 x101

7. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Do you work for someone or do you run your own company?

I am out of St. Cloud too. Just wondering...

8. green_mark

This is the corporate headquarters. In the Minnesota market we are investing over $200,000.00 in advertising this season and as with each market we move into, end up becoming the Green Industry Resource for all services.

The work that we do not offer needs to be carefully placed with those who can get the work completed with exceptional quality.

If you wish to pursue further PM me and we can set up a time to get together to discuss.

9. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

What company are you from? Tell me alittle about what you do and how you can help me and I can help you?

10. green_mark

We market and bring in clients for our regular lawn care service. These customer frequently require other services such as mowing, landscaping, irrigation system install/maintenance, etc..

Our desire is to direct that work to contractors in the area that can get it done as a sub contractor to us.