Who here is using the Honda Harmony II ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by instyle, Jan 12, 2006.

1. instyle

instyle LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

Push mower with the twin blade design. I spoke with one guy and he says these are unbelievable, can mulch tall wet crass....in high gear. Just wondering what your experances are. Thanks:waving:

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

unbelievable you said it!!!!! the best!

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Ive got two of them, love em!!

4. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I dont have one but i do want one. Everyone i know that has one loves it.:)

5. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I love mine, and its For Sale!! 2004 Honda harmonyII, 6.5HP Honda, 21'' cut, slef propelled. Mint condition, only used about 10 hrs, $250 obo.
    Pm me for more info and pics.

6. gman44

gman44 LawnSite Member

Ive got one ....love it !!!!! Dependable machine , non-metal deck wont rust . Its not a miracle worker in wet grass but way better than other single bladed mowers .

7. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Wait a minute here, nonmetal decK???? Is this deemed a commercial series mower or high end res?

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

The Harmonys are residential mowers. The decks are STEEL on the harmony II models.

I bought a used one with the Xeony deck and hydostatic drive a couple years ago. It had the dual blade system on it. I was bagging and wasn't impressed... It didn't really fill the bag well at all, plus even as fast as it would go and with the engine revved to the max it was too SLOW! I ended up taking it back and trading it for a used JD 21"

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I got one, bought it as a back up. I think its a terrific machine. It does leave a very nice cut. Not a commercial machine, but it does the job.