Who in Central Indiana Has Started Advertising?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by RickR1818, Mar 16, 2008.

1. RickR1818

RickR1818 LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to see what everyone else has been doing so far and your response. I am a little disappointed as of right now. I have 3000 door hangers to put out starting this week. I have google adwords, yahoo local, banner ads on various websites, and other ads posted on various free classified pages. Hopefully once the weather warms up the calls will be coming in. I am getting many calls for people looking for work so I know my info is being seen. Hopefully the calls will come in the next week or so.

2. RickR1818

no one have any input or advice yet?

3. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

I'm on the West side of Illinois, I have aleady started to advertise. It's a little early, but we had 4 50-60 degree days, calls were coming in like crazy, I told them I was going to start this week depending on the rain for clean ups. Looks like it is going to be next week before I can start, getting hammered in rain. :usflag:

4. RickR1818

no one else with your experience so far?

5. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

Rick, I dont advertise. But I would hope things start to pickup for you here soon. 50's the rest of the week I think. You still looking for a mower?

6. RickR1818

I bought the Gravely last week. Hopefully my account load picks up. If it does, I ll let you know if you still have the Quick.

7. Indy Kyle

Indy Kyle LawnSite Member

been advertising for a few weeks now. phone is blowing up!!!!

8. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

There you go Kyle. What areas do you work in?

9. RickR1818

I would like to know in what ways are you advertising and what type of calls are you getting?

10. Indy Kyle

Indy Kyle LawnSite Member

we work all over the city