Who in NJ is starting their final cleanups?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mkwl, Dec 3, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, who is starting their final cleanups this week (last time you'll be at a clients property this year)? I'd like ot get finnished up, though there're still some trees with a few leaves on them. What % of leaves down to you shoot for before doing the final cleanup?

Matt

2. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

If the weather is good I'll be done most this week and some next week.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

If I'm Lucky i'll be done by Christmas. Maybe even a few weeks after that. It snowed here about an inch yesterday and soon after that many leaves fell on top of that. I was shoveling 1/2 snow and 1/2 leaves lol. Today was very windy, so hopefully i'll be done soon. I'm finishing alot later this year than the past.

4. mkwl

Anyone else?

5. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

we have been getting them good every week but after all this wind, the leaves are pretty much down. im not waiting for every leaf to fall. next week will be it, if we dont finish this week

6. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

We have 30 clean ups left out of 127. Hopefully by the end of next week.

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

only had a day or two left to finish before 2 days of 20 - 50mph winds came through...who the hell knows now. :dizzy:

8. Tommyboy

Tommyboy LawnSite Member

Thought we had started doing finals on some of them last week, but after these winds they look like we were never there. Still have about 30 or more to go, out of about 70; some very large properties. Probably 1+ wks. to go if weather cooperates.

9. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 LawnSite Senior Member

i dont think i will be starting my finals for a while yet. all the jobs im doing now are probably going to need another cleaning due to the fact that even if i clean my clients yard now, if there neighbors yard is a mess that means my clients will not stay clean for long. im a small bussiness only about 50 house and ill be lucky to be done by christmas too.

10. mkwl

Where in NJ are you?